Decorative sign with the logo for the White Pass & Yukon Route .
The White Pass & Yukon Route was built in 1898 during the Klondike Gold Rush. Thousands of railroad construction workers faced harsh weather and challenging geography to make this marvel of engineering. Linking the port of Skagway, Alaska with Whitehorse, the capital of the Yukon, it became the primary route to the interior of the Yukon, supplanting the Chilkoot Trail and other routes. The route continued operation until 1982, and in 1988 was partially revived as a heritage railway.
Available in 2 styles, 10.5″ x 16.5″.
Made in the USA.