Denali Dreams Soaps are hand crafted and all natural, and made with lots of care and love. Each 3.5 oz. bar is hand cut and wrapped in colorful tissue paper, making them perfect for gift giving!
- Alaska Goat Milk Soaps– Happy goats living in Talkeetna just up the road from Anchorage provide fresh milk for these special moisturizing soaps. Milk has long been known as a skin softener and when put into soaps you will experience a rich and creamy soap that your skin will love. Scented with pure essential oils of Lavender and patchouli, or Cedarwood Spice.
- Arctic Breeze– Cool as the breeze that drifts off the Arctic Ocean this snappy soap is colored with a touch of nutmeg and scented with essential oils of ginger & lime.
- Aurora– Feel the magic with this Aurora soap inspired by the famous Northern Lights. If you have had the pleasure of watching the colors dance through this sky this soap will surely have you dancing through your bathroom thinking of those memories. Decorated with the same colors from the sky this soap’s essence is of lavender, rosemary and litsea essential oils.
- Chocolate Lily– The beautiful Chocolate Lily is one of the first wildflowers to come up in the springtime. You plant buffs will know Chocolate Lilies are somewhat on the stinky side, so it’s been sweetened up a bit with essential oils of cedarwood, ylang ylang, fir needle, sage & grapefruit.
- Denali Dreams– This spicy soap was named after the majestic mountain known as Denali, meaning the “the Great One”, which also inspired the company name. Sweet orange, cinnamon and clove were combined with paprika to create a color that is reminiscent of the beautiful sunrises and sunsets on the mountain. This is a popular scent with both men and women.
- Klondike Kate– Klondike Kate, the belle of the Yukon, knew how to tantalize and mesmerize. She knew a woman looking for prospects needed to be seductive and softened. Klondike Kate’s Creme Complexion Cake will pamper your skin with avocado oil and finely ground oats, leaving it smooth and silky. Perfect for delicate facial skin. Scented with the classic fragrance of rosemary and lavender essential oils.
- Kodiak Brown– This earthy scented soap is named after the famed grizzly found on Kodiak Island. Colored a rich brown with natural cocoa and scented with pure essential oils of cedarwood & patchouli.
- Midnight Sun Gardener’s Soap– Named after the midnight sun that allows Alaskans to cultivate long into the night. This soap contains finely ground pumice to scrub away dirt & grit from the garden. Scented with the healing essential oils of rosemary, lemon and mint.
- Unscented– This all natural soap is made with extra olive oil for a rich silky lather. No scent or color added. Great for people with sensitive skin! Comes in assorted tissue wraps. Patterns and colors of tissue paper will vary.
- Polar Blast– Like a bracing blast of sea spray off a polar iceberg this pure white soap scented is with essential oils of lemon eucalyptus for an aromatic refreshing smell.
- Samovar Soap– Denali Dreams collaborated with another great Alaskan company, The Kobuk, who for decades have brought Alaska their herbaceous Samovar Tea. Together they bring you a soap infused with some of the same ingredients as the Samovar Tea for added aroma and a good scrub. Scented with a spicy blend of cinnamon, clove, orange and little lemon.
- Wild Cranberry– Both high bush and low bush cranberries are abundant in Alaska. Imagine a beautiful red succulent carpet of wild cranberries when you enjoy a relaxing bath with this fragrant Wild Cranberry Soap. Scented with luscious cranberry fragrance oil and colored with natural red pigment.
- Wild Geranium– An early wildflower that brings spring along with it grows among the awakening greens along the hillsides of the mountains. Keep the sinks colorful even in the dull of winter.
- Wild Iris– It is the hardy purple Siberian Iris that thrives in the woods of southcentral and southeast Alaska is the perfect soap to brighten any sink, as it brightens the grasses it grows along.
- Winter Woods– The smell of a fresh cut Christmas Tree was the inspiration here. With tons of spruce trees around the Denali Dreams team wanted to make a soap which captured that smell with sweet hints of holiday cheer. This fine handmade soap is scented with fine essential oils of fir needle, cedar, patchouli, spruce, clary sage, pine & litsea. Colored with natural pigment.