Soaps inspired by Alaska’s Pristine Wilderness. Handmade in small batches, each 4 oz. bar is made from saponified olive, coconut and palm oils. These oils are blended with natural pigments and pure essential oil and or fragrance oils. Each bar is trimmed by hand, polished, and wrapped with its label. Many soaps contain locally gathered ingredients. No animal products are used EVER. Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin. Available in the following scents:
- Midnight Sun– very creamy and rich, great for dry skin and scented with mandarin orange oils.
- Alaska Seaweed– this mineral bar begins with hand gathered fresh seaweed, harvested from the pure clean waters of Southeast Alaska.
- Alaska Rose– this pale pink soap is silky smooth, superfatted, and very feminine.
- Glacier Blue– a beautiful superfatted bar, naturally colored the gorgeous icy blue of Alaska’s glaciers. Lightly scented with a unique, fresh scent.
- Salmonberry– sweet and crisp berry scent. This one will remind you of summer in Sitka.
- Fireweed Honey– a generous scoop of moisturizing honey, made from the local fireweed blossoms, is stirred into every batch of this golden soap. Warm with the fresh scent of honey and pineapple.
- Alaskan Wild Berry– inspired by the bounty of wild berries of Alaska, this intensely fragrant soap looks and smells irresistible.
- Rainforest Mist– that fresh forest mist is captured in this pale green bar. A clean and fresh scent.
- Forget-Me-Not– pure sweet almond oil, rich moisturizing shea butter, and an irresistible fragrance make this soap nothing less than decadent.
- Lilac– this delicately scented soap is super fatted with an extra dose of pure sweet almond oil.