Alaska Spice Co. offers nothing but the freshest, high-quality spices and blends, packaged in vapor-proof tamper-evident bags, which ensures that your seasonings arrive securely – ready to enhance your next dining experience. Their gourmet Dip Mixes include various tips and ideas for preparation, but the options are limited only to your creativity!
- Arctic Pesto Dip Mix– A favorite for all who try it. Can be used as a dip, cracker, or bagel spread. Try it on a turkey sandwich. Ingredients: Sun dried tomatoes, chopped onions, basil, garlic granules, onion granules. 1.41 oz.
- Denali Dill Dip Mix– Serve on vegetables, with pretzels, chips, or crackers. If you savor the flavor of dill you’ll really enjoy this one. Try it on potatoes, or your favorite fish. Tastes great on just about anything. Ingredients: Dill, sesame seeds, dehydrated onions, dehydrated garlic, lemon powder, corn syrup, lemon, lemon flavoring, fennel, onion granules. 1 oz.
- Matanuska Veggie Dip Mix– Fresh vegetables and just the right herbs and spices combine to make the perfect vegetable dip. Also goes great on a baked potato. Ingredients: Onion, garlic, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, dehydrated carrots, peas, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and celery flakes. .7 oz.
- Yukon Spinach Dip Mix– A superb spinach dip. Serve with vegetables, crackers, or dark bread. Try serving dip in a carved out loaf of dark bread. Ingredients: Spinach, onions, cheese powder, and spices. .91 oz.
- Zippy Cayenne Dip Mix– For heat lovers only! An awesome dip, though Zippy Cayenne is not for the weak hearted! Try it for a perfect dry rub on chicken meat. Try a teaspoon in tomato soup, add 2 tsp. to your favorite meatloaf for a Cajun meatloaf. Ingredients: Onions, Garlic Granules, Parsley, Paprika, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Roasted Garlic. 1.3 oz.
Made in Alaska.